Monday, May 4, 2009

Project Day

I stayed home today. Surprise right? haha. I'm just getting so tired of school. Sense I was gonna be home today, I decided to work on some school projects. So I finished this paper fish I was making for marine biology. And I finished my photography project. The thing I love about photography is that it's so easy to procrastinate with. haha. I can wait 'til the day before my project is do, snap a few photos, edit them, then get them printed at the local Walgreens. It's fantastic. And it works out better anyways because I do my best work when I'm spontaneous, when my ideas are coming rapidly and instantly. Not spread out over two weeks.






2 comments:

andi said...

dude, i do believe i'm in love.
especially with the third one(:

Diana said...

i love the last one. i don't condone staying home from school but at least you were productive, LOL!