Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Plague of Procrastination

I have like a million things to post,
but like a million and one things to do,
so there's not much time to do all that.
So this is all I have for you right now.

This weekend I did a buncha stuff. Like helping my grandparents move.
Though moving is tedious and painstaking, there is a plus side to moving old people.

Old stuff.

I acquired lots of sweet stuff such as some old magazines
and a super cool, colapsable, medium format camera.
Now this camera takes some wierd variations of like 600, 616 format film?
Never heard of it. haha.
So I had sorta modify it to be able to roll 120 film.
I can't wait to see how the pictures come out.
:)



Oh yeah, here's a couple other pictures
I snapped over the past few days.



2 comments:

Diana said...

how did you format the film?? i have a camera that needs formatting and i need help!

btw, these photos are amazing!!

Meghan said...

Haha i love how youu have like a really old game controller and a brand new phone in the same picture. Shows how much technology has changed....