Thursday, July 23, 2009

Accomplishment


My best friend, Marc, and I have played 
Legend of Zelda for NES for a couple years now.
We play it on and off, our games get erased because 
the cartridge is so old. 

But these past few days we sat down and put our hearts 
and souls into it. 
And we finally beat it.
Its hard to understand what a victory this really is unless you've 
played it before. 
But lets just say its like the hardest game ever.

Anyways lots of other things have been going on in my life as well.
I've been selling lots of kitchen knives with CUTCO.
Making Lots of bread.
Also lots of sad things happening too. 
But the happy stuff out weighs it.



"I can be alone. 
I can watch a sunset on my own."
-Kate Nash, Merry Happy




Marc's dog, Sam.
Motioning Light.
Another sunset on Beach Blvd.

1 comment:

andi said...

what?
could this actually bee?

a boy who appriciates kate nash?(:
you're brilliant, mistah

i hope all that bad stuff gets thrown out the window(: