Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmix






1. All I Want For Christmas-Yeah Yeah Yeahs
2. Holly Jolly Christmas-The Format
3. Christmas Reindeer-The Knife
4. All I Want For Christmas Is You-House of Heros
5. White Christmas-Travelogue
6. I Wish It Was Christmas Today-Julian Casablancas
7. His Favorite Christmas Story-Capital Lights
8. Come On Santa-The Raveonettes
9. Silent Night-Johnny Cash
10. Xmas Eve-The Damnwells
11. O Come O Come Emmanuel-Sufjan Stevens
12. Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis-Neko Case
13. I'll Be Home For Christmas-Starflyer 59
14. O Holy Night-Benji Cossa

3 comments:

Jack Blundell said...

A genius list! The only thing missing is the Eels 'Christmas Is Going To The Dogs' and also, even though it's not Christmasy, I've always thought it would be amazing to start a Christmas album with Tom Waits 'Children's Story' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYVlHqCC4Qo)

andi said...

I love The Maine's "Ho ho hopefully."
(:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXauRBuHbU



it's the sweetest(:

Anonymous said...

Listening to it right now! Awesome!