Monday, February 8, 2010

My Super Awesome Terrific Family (and friends) Vacation!

I just spent my past 5 days in a cabin in Blue Ridge Mountains, GA. It almost just seems like a dream, this vacation.





owl pillow
ATL.
trout river
broccoli and steaaaakkkk
cake I got off the walmart "cake clearance rack"
fire place
I spent most of my time in the hot tub.
drifting cigar smoke
forest
oh and we spent a lot of time playing pool
haha.
break
kitchen
I got pretty good at pool
triangle/diamond
lots of bottles
ivy overlook
snow on the table
kylie :)
waterfall
I took this same snap shot last time we went.
"This chair is to big" - Goldy Locks
crab, fried shrimp, onion rings, potatoes, and corn on the cob... go great with coke.
KA-BAR
sunset goodbye
haha.
nice cabin.













I have a short film also that I'm working on about the trip, that will be up soon.

2 comments:

andi said...

ha, yes!
now you have to take on the task of actually blogging like a proper human being.(;

I can't wait for the short film(:

Kaymie said...

i like the way you took pictures :>