Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coincidences and Updates
















So today in my art class today I was just messin' 'round in my sketch book, and I drew this NERD. After I was finished with it and continued to study it i realized it looked A LOT like my little brother with glasses on. haha. This made me laugh. So when I got home I told my brother to put glasses on, and I took a picture for comparison. Its pretty great.

Also I was givin an offer from my old art teacher to have something put in the clay county art show. So I decided to enter my bear picture, and I spent a lot of yesterday scavaging for a good frame. In the end I think I made a fair choice.





My bear heading off to the art show :).
I'm so proud of him.

2 comments:

Diana said...

aw your little bro is a cutie pie
maybe it was subconscious...haha

your work of art looks so pro when it's framed, too

sandra lark said...

hey, thats some darned good news. maybe your art teacher isnt as lame as we thought?