Monday, March 30, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are







Today I stayed home from school because I was way too tired to handle school.
I've been pretty non-productive the past few days so I don't have much to show you.
But what I do have is this trailer for Where the Wild Things Are.

Now, honestly, this looks like something straight out of my head. Really.
When I was watching this it was spooky how close some of the images were to things I've thought about and sketched and everything.
I'm excited too see it.

When I first heard about this movie being made a year or so ago, I was so worried they were just gonna slaughter it with CGI and hollywood infections.
But when I started watching the trailer I was blown away on how...honest and great it looked.
It's gonna be great.



2 comments:

Diana said...

aw! my husb works with dave eggers and when he told him about his project, it sounded amazing!!

and the song fits so perfectly too!


sadly, i'm in the same boat as you are when it comes to being productive.

soundslikegabe said...

I read about this a few days ago! I couldn't believe that they could adapt a short story into a feature length film, but from the looks of the trailer they did a good job.