Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm a Winner...Mabey?




I got my painting back that was in the art show. Well, my mom picked it up. I received THREE whole bucks and a BLUE ribbon.....

Now. I'm stuck. I have no idea what this means. haha.
My mom is assuring me that this means first place, but she didn't ask anyone what it means so she really has no idea.
AND if it was first place, what for? what was I up against?
It's painful not knowing.
I REALLY wanted to go to the fair so I could check out the competition.
But the people I was supposed to go with ended up having a girl friend or got grounded.
Disappointment.

Oh well. I guess it doesn't matter much anyways.

1 comment:

sandra lark said...

hahaha, embarrassment is my specialty. i don;t have any younger siblings, so i never got to pick on anyone. be afraid. you'll be next :)


anyway, i hope i didn't embarrass anyone TOOOOOO much. :)