Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Money in the Bank.






This is the stuffed animal I finished last night. It took me about 4-5 hours to make.
I brought him to school today and pretty much EVERYONE that saw him now wants one.

MONEY.

I even got some ideas to improve it. Like make it into a back pack, or ipod speaker pillow.
OH the possibilities. I'm actually quite excited to make more.
I'm gonna barrow some ones sewing machine so I can increase productivity.
(I sewed the original by hand)

So yeah. If you want one, let me know.

I'll gladly take your money :)

2 comments:

sandra lark said...

make a pattern or two first, go get some bargain fabric from joanns, i have a sewing machine you can borrow, and even better, if you dont know how to use one yet, i will teach you how. booyah. i never use mine, anyway.

andi said...

how cute are theeese ;D