Thursday, January 21, 2010

Life is Not a Joke.

Oh Man. I just realized I'm center stage, doing a play, in front of the entire world. Some people have front row seats, people in the back a
Oh Man. I just realized I'm center stage, doing a play, in front of the entire world. Some people have front row seats, people in the back are dozing off to sleep. I realize I must put on my best act, try on all my masks, I must keep this crowed entertained. I set the ROOM on FIRE! Wheather or not I mean it literally or un-literally, it's dangerous either way. I begin to get stage fright, they aren't enjoying this bite. I must try something rash! I put on a new mask, they hardly recognize me, hardly. My mannerisms unique, fully petite, slighty meek, but almost geek. I climb on top of a building telling them I will jump. They hoot and they hollar and slap their fins together. I can see they are not buying this, they don't get that this is real, laughing 'til they choke.

They can't see, because they are blind, life is not a joke.

No comments: