Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Untitled

I wake up to the shock of the alarm. I hate that alarm. I hit snooze because I know there's a 78% chance that I might fall back asleep again
I wake up to the shock of the alarm. I hate that alarm. I hit snooze because I know there's a 78% chance that I might fall back asleep again. I slowly sit up...I glance out my window and I see the waking day just as it was at 7:20am. The sun bearly rising forcing out the morning sky gradiant of blue, orange and purple that is intercepted by the still visible cresent moon, and the cold, dead forest of pine reaching out to maybe touch this beautiful moment.

I snicker at there effort. I think in my head (because my teeth still feel like there cemented together), "I know how impossible that really is..."

No comments: