Sunday, January 10, 2010

Something I Wrote Awhile Back

Thought Monolouge Of A Man Who Has Just Murdered The Woman He Loves


Love? Really? Love. Love is so unique, from other emotions I mean. It is so cliche, but it can't not be cliche. It is so hard to understand. Contrary to popular belief, love is not universal. You can not love everything, can you? Its not like anger, oh no, anger is universal. You can be mad at anyone or anything, but you can't love everything. Love is very specific, like a code. Love isn't happiness. Its very far from the fact. Happiness is such an empty emotion...you can be happy about getting a new pair of shoes, but you can never truely love that pair of shoes. I'd say that the only emotion that can compare to love is sadness...your only sad for cetain things...bad things. Are you sad when you find the person you love? Or do you love when you lose this person. Losing some one can teach you things. Good things or bad things, all things are good to learn.


I don't know. I don't know how I feel.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so true. And beautifully written.